Tuesday, August 2

Kissing Under Bridges Part 3

Hey guys sorry that this is my version of soon (3 months later, oh lordy) but here we are, I'm finally ready to make that blog post of the "Kissing Under Bridges" photos I said were coming up. Here I will show the best ones but you can find more in my Flickr: Rachelmarie@

Let me know what you think in comments :)



When you feel like kissing, I feel like kissing too

Let your crazy out, boys go crazy over you
Girl, I love those lips




Let your crazy out, boys go crazy over you

4 comments:

  1. omg, soooo romantic! <3

    ithinkstupid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.. i wish my boyfriend and i would do this haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea, I love these photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute photos!


    www.grungegypsee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete