Thursday, April 28

Kissing Under Bridges Shoot Sneak Preview

So the other day me n the bf went to Hastings in some secluded place and wandered about with my tripod and (Fujifilm Finepix s1000fd SLR) camera and a few bags of stuff taking photos together. I'm pretty pleased with the photos. It was the first time I've taken couple photos before, and it was cool. I've been editing them and I'm getting near the end so I'll upload them soon in my next post but for the mean time here's a preview gif of the shoot

Me and Ben

6 comments:

  1. Aww thanks :) more to come when I finally get the batch finished (editing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you :)

    Violetta you are, like, my idol - thank you so much for commenting :D

    I'll have new photos of this series up soon, just as soon as I've uploaded to Flickr, so I can use the image urls hosted from Flickr. :)

    ReplyDelete